There was a problem when we upgraded to a new version of Word Press and we're been down since Wednesday. Thanks to Paul Novitski, who does our web work, we're up and running again.
I looks like everything is in order, but if you notice something that doesn't look right, please let us know.
And there will be a new post up later tonight.
Meanwhile most of the polishing is done. Some of the rings are set and I am thinking about a black bodied, gold winged dragon fly with a sapphire head. I won't have it done for Norwescon but I should have it ready for Wiscon.
And, it turns out, I did have one last antique crystal rose, so i made into a necklace with rose pearls. And I'm finished working on the hammered silver pearl necklaces.